Living and sharing the Christian life as a growing parish family.
We need volunteers to help with the cleaning. We are required to regularly disinfect commonly touched surfaces (e.g. door knobs, pews etc.) in accord with guidelines from NSW Health.
If you are able to help after Mass (the Mass that you attend) and have a spare 20 minutes, could you please contact the parish office on 9543 2677 or email email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your much needed help!
PLEASE NOTE: Parish Office New Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org (if you have sent an email to email@example.com after 29 April 2020 could you please resend it to the new email, apologies for the inconvenience). Thank you so much.
Click on the picture below to book Confirmation Masses.
Every Saturday 4.30 – 5.30pm or by appointment.
Inside the Church in accordance with the Government guidelines with social distancing.
Special Directives for Churches and Liturgies for the Archdiocese of Sydney under current COVIDSafe restrictions from 1 July 2020
What will be happening at Holy Family Parish during this time
- Confession will be held in the Church on Saturdays from 4.30pm until 5.30pm.
- Please feel free to ask any priest for confession around the Daily Mass times or otherwise.
- All public Mass will continue with now a maximum of 100 attendees at each Mass. Masses will be offered at 9.15am, Tuesday to Saturday (Friday Mass will be followed by Adoration and Benediction). First Friday Sacred Heart Mass commenced on Friday 5 June at 7pm. 13 hour Adoration will commence Friday 3 July 2020, following the Mass.
- Adoration in the Church at 8.30am each day prior to weekday Masses (maximum 100 attendees).
- You can sign up for Sunday Masses by either completing the online Saturday Vigil Mass 5.30pm, Sunday Mass 8.30am, Sunday Mass 10am, Sunday Mass 6pm or by calling the Parish office on 9543 2677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, no need to sign up for week day masses.
- There will be no offertory procession, no passing out of daily prayer books or collection plates.
- Sign of peace – given without any physical contact. You can say “Peace be with you” and offer a smile, wave, nod or bow.
- Holy Communion shall be distributed by the priest and acolyte only. The Precious Blood will not be distributed.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance of the Church.
- Prior to entering the Church each attendee will be required to record their contact details on a register in the foyer of the Church. Satisfying the CovidSafe regulations, this will also enable us to improve our parish database for provision of pastoral care.
- Private Prayer – the Church will be opened Tuesday to Thursday from 9.45am (after the completion of Mass) until 4pm and Friday from 10.30am until 3pm for up to 100 people at one time. The Blessed Sacrament Chapel will be available for private prayer, but with a maximum limit of 4 people.
- At risk parishioners are strongly encouraged not to attend (eg. the very elderly, those with any symptoms, those with compromised immune or respiratory systems).
WHAT THE FAITHFUL CAN DO TO KEEP HOLY THEIR SUNDAY
Set aside some time for prayer at home
Read the Scriptures of the day
Watch Mass on television or online
Pray the Rosary
And ask God for the graces you would normally receive in Holy Communion.
Lord Jesus Christ, you travelled through towns and villages curing every disease and illness. At your command, the sick were made well. Come to our aid now, in the midst of the global spread of the coronavirus, that we may experience your healing love.
Heal those who are sick with the virus. May they regain their strength and health through quality medical care.
Heal us from our fear, which prevents nations from working together and neighbours from helping one another.
Lord Jesus Christ, healer of all, stay by our side in this time of uncertainty and sorrow.
Be with those who have died from the virus. May they be at rest with you in your eternal peace.
Be with the families of those who are sick or have died. As they worry and grieve, defend them from illness and despair. May they know your peace.
Be with the doctors, nurses, researchers and all medical professionals who seek to heal and help those affected and who put themselves at risk in the process. May they know your protection and peace.
Be with the leaders of all nations. Give them the foresight to act with charity and true concern for the wellbeing of the people they are meant to serve.
Lord Jesus Christ, heal us.
Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us.
COVID-19 WINTER APPEAL – click ↑ for more information
The Parish office hours are now Tuesday to Thursday 9am until 4pm and Friday 9am until 3pm, you can contact us either by phone on 9543 2677 or email email@example.com
The Holy Family Youth Movement welcomes anyone between the ages of 12 and 16. We meet every second Sunday at 6.00pm – 8.00pm at Holy Family church. Learn more
YOUTH GROUP SUNDAY 5 JULY AT 11AM (straight after 10am Mass)
Come join the Italian Masterclass and learn the art of making fresh gnocchi
Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.
— Colossians 3:16